Friday, August 31, 2012

Texas Tea from Austin Texas. Nacogdoches blueberry green tea. This tea was very tasty you could smell the blueberries right when you open the cap. This tea tasted great. A strong blueberry taste but not too strong to mask the green tea. The blueberries that made Nacogdoches famous are a great addition to green tea. The bottle had some interesting facts about Nacogdoches’ history. An example was that the town had flown nine different flags over the years. This tea is a great tribute to the oldest town in Texas. Rated 4.85 outta 5.-D

Texas Tea, Nacogdoches Blueberry Green Tea. I usually don’t like tea( I know, I know who doesn’t like tea?) but I LOVE this one, I think this tea and Sweet leaf are making me come to my senses. The blueberry taste was wonderful and crisp. Has a slight pucker to it. Great smell like D said, could really smell the blueberries as soon as you open the cap! 4.5 outta 5. -A

No comments:

Post a Comment