Sunday, August 26, 2012

H-E-B Specialty Series Barbeque Sauce Texas. Grocery store based out of San Antonio, Texas with locations throughout Texas. This sauce seems to only go well with beef products( like stated on the bottle) It had a very strong A-1 steak sauce taste. A little on the thick side but had good texture. Did like the chunks of pepper for the added spice. . This sauce does compliment beef, but not so much on pork products. I was a little let down and I expected a little more taste and versatility with this sauce. Stop by your local H-E-B store and give it a try for yourself! 3 outta 5. –A
H-E-B Texas barbecue sauce. This sauce was too thick in my opinion. It didn’t pour unless you hit the back of the bottle. It has a strong A-1 steak sauce after taste which I didn’t care for either. I has raised if you needed A-1 on a steak it wasnt a good steak. While I do like a lot of H-E-B products this one was a slight let down. It didn’t have a good taste at first till the steak sauce flavor hit. Give it a try if you like a bbq/steak sauce. Rated 2.8 outta 5.-D

No comments:

Post a Comment