Monday, August 20, 2012

Joe T. Garcia's Salsa Picante (Medium) Made in Fort Worth, Texas. Also a restaurant in Fort worth( if anyone has eaten there please let me know how it is!) Great taste at a great price. I just recently tried this salsa a few days ago and I was really impressed. Great texture and thickness. I can really taste all the ingredients with each bite. The jalapeno and tomatoes were fresh tasting and the s altiness really brought everything together in this salsa. Nice heat from the jalapeno. Can't wait to try the Hot version. If you see it and if you're a fan of good quality salsa, pick some up! 4.7 outta 5. - A

Fort Worth based Joe T, Garcia's salsa tasted great. Very fresh tasting vegetables. It wasnt too runny(which i hate salsa being runny) It had ok amount of heat from the jalapenos.Nice sized tomatoes and a nice slight taste of garlic. What i really liked about this salsa was the saltiness. It reminded me of the taste of salt around the edge of the glass of a bloody mary. Comes in mild, medium(which we tested) ,and hot. Give them i try. I dont think you will regret it. Rated 4.6 outta 5.-D

No comments:

Post a Comment