Tuesday, August 7, 2012

On the Border Monterey Jack Queso. Made with monterey jack,(of course) asedero, and queso blanco cheeses. This is not bad at all. Not too much spiciness to it though. Strong cheese flavors and rich. I would prefer to add some more tomatoes and jalapenos to it. Definitely a good buy at a cheap price, accessibility, and good for a snack that you don't have to prepare too much. Just throw it in a bowl and microwave a few seconds and serve with chips. 3.5 outta 5 -A

I dont usually eat much queso other than the the ones i make myself. On the borders monterey jack queso wasnt too bad. I was kinda weary of a white cheese queso. To my surprise it was good. It could have been more spicy for my tastes. All in all not bad not great. rated 3.25 outta 5.-D

No comments:

Post a Comment