Saturday, October 27, 2012

D.L. Jardine’s Habanero Salsa labed as XXXHOT. Well I can definitely tell you it was hot! I did feel it in my chest for quite some time after consuming the salsa, which isn’t too much of a bad thing! The thing that really stood out for me was that even though it packed a lot of heat, the heat didn’t overpower the rest of the flavors in the salsa. I could still taste all the tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, carrots, etc... Had a great flavor profile, they all meshed well together. Even though it’s hot, don’t be afraid to give it a try sometime if the heat isn’t your thing. You’d be surprised how good it is and the heat doesn’t take away from the actual salsa. 4.8-5 -A
DL Jardines out of Buda Texas. The Habanero salsa was great. One of my favorite salsa’s I have ever tried. It has a great heat to it. The salsa has nice big chunks of all natural tomatoes, onions, bells peppers, and Habanero peppers. It is spiced nicely. It may be a little intimidating to some people to see the pieces of habanero that may make you think it going to be too much heat. It does have a great amount of heat but the heat from the habaneros do not overwhelm the rest of the flavors. Rated 5 outta 5.-D

No comments:

Post a Comment