Saturday, October 6, 2012

Burton's Smoked Jalapeno Sausage. This Sausage comes from Burton Texas. I Liked the sausage but It lacked a lot of jalapeno taste. Some bites I could tasted the jalapenos, some I couldn’t taste them at all. The sausage was smoked with pecans. It had a good smoke flavor and the meat tasted good. The casing was nice not to soft or hard. I did like the over-all taste but wish there was more jalapenos in the sausage. Rated 3.5 out of 5-D

Burton's Smoked Jalapeno Sausage. The actual meat of the sausage was great tasting, but it really lacked the jalapeno flavor. I was expecting the sausage to be a little hotter. Only time I tasted jalapeno was when I happened to bit into a piece and that was only once. It could have been the batch that we had gotten, but if it’s the way all of them are, definitely need more jalapeno! The casing had a decent snap when cut, and it was juicy with a good smoke flavor. If you ever tried the jalapeno sausage from Burton and you found more jalapeno in it, let us know! Rated 3.2 outta 5. -A

No comments:

Post a Comment