Thursday, October 11, 2012

Stubbs bbq out of Austin Texas. Stubbs original barbecue sauce. It had a slight spicy heat to the sauce and a sweet flavor at the end. The spice and sweet wasn’t overpowering. It had a strong tomato taste to it, A little too much for my tas te. The barbecue sauce had a good constancy, not too thick or runny. Over all a good taste but it lacked the flavor I remember when I tried it awhile ago. Stubbs has many other flavors of Barbecue sauce, rubs and marinades. Rated 3.9 out of 5

Stubb’s Original Bar-B-Q Sauce. To me this sauce had a strong ketchup based taste. Great aroma when cap is open. Has a few chunks of black pepper throughout which I love. I’m a little hesitant to put it on beef, but chicken went well with it. Really basic sauce but has a good taste. 3.4 outta 5. -A

No comments:

Post a Comment