Sunday, September 23, 2012

Rudy’s Country Store and BBQ. We ate at the Arlington Texas location. As soon as we drove into the parking lot we could smell the smoke from the bbq. The brisket sandwich was good, A good amount of brisket on a bun. The brisket was tender a nd tasted great. It had a good smoke flavor and a nice peppery bark. I added some Rudys bbq “sause”. Yes that’s how they spell it. The sauce was great and added a deeper depth of flavor. You can also add onion, pickles and or jalapenos to your sandwich, I ate mine on the side. Also ordered was the potato salad. I really liked it. It tasted good and had some nice size chunks of potatoes in it. I really like Rudys BBQ. I have eaten there a number of times In Fort Worth and Austin areas and never been disappointed with the bbq. Rated 4.7 outta 5.-D

Rudy’s is one of my favorite BBQ joints. I have never been disappointed with them! Started in Leon Springs, TX and now has expanded throughout the Southwest. I also got the sliced brisket sandwich, which was great. Plain bun though, but great tasting brisket, and Rudy’s sauce is always great tasting! Very generous amount of brisket for a $4.99 sandwich. Always has a good spice rub, with a great smokey flavor. And Rudy’s potato salad is always a perfect side item with Rudy’s brisket. Some of the best potato salad from a restaurant I’ve ever had! 4.5 outta 5. -A

No comments:

Post a Comment