Friday, September 7, 2012

Garland Jacks Secret Six Original Recipe Sauce. This Sauce company is based out of Garland Texas. While I wouldn’t consider this a specialty Barbecue sauce, it was great tasting. I liked the basic bbq flavors. As the label says they like to keep it simple”. Every recipe starts with a base of six ingredients- The secret is in knowing how to use them to make you lick your fingers.” It did just that. The sauce was a good consistency and tasted good. A good slight smoke taste and slight spicy kick at the end. What surprised me most was how inexpensive the price was at the store we bought it at. Around 2 bucks!! Garland bbq sauce has six other flavors. I look forward to trying more of them soon. Rated 4 outta 5.-D

Garland Jacks Secret Six Original Recipe Sauce. This sauce is great tasting. Great with beef and chicken and had a little bit of a sweet taste to it. Even though it’s inexpensive and is not what I would consider a “gourmet” sauce, I can say that this may be one of my favorite tasting sauces. It has a good texture and just the right amount of thickness. Can’t wait to try other flavors! Rated 4.5 outta 5. -A

No comments:

Post a Comment