Saturday, September 15, 2012

Blue Bell Southern Peach Cobbler. This Brenam Texas Company makes the best ice cream in the Texas. This flavor is great. I loved the Texas peaches that are generously spread through the rich creamy ice cream. It’s much like the Blackberry cobbler has nice size chunk of pastry. This is a great tasting ice cream and goes to the top of my lists of favorite flavors. So far I haven’t tasted a Blue Bell flavor I haven’t liked and suspect I won’t. Rated 4.95 out of 5-D

Blue Bell Southern Peach Cobbler. YUM! Generous chunks of delicious peaches, and an equally delicious pastry. Loved the subtle hints of cinnamon amongst the peach swirls. One of my favorites along with the Blue Bell Blackberry Cobbler. Blue Bell always does such a great job capturing the real homemade flavors into frozen goodness. I guarantee any peach and Blue Bell fan will love this ice cream! Give it a try! So good! 5 outta 5. -A

No comments:

Post a Comment