Monday, November 25, 2013

St. Lucia Bread Company Blueberry Bread out of Dallas, Texas! They have been around for 20 years making delicious handmade bread with natural ingredients. We had gotten a small sample loaf from the Texas State Fair. The bread had a wonderful amount of tasty blueberries and the bread itself was sweet, moist, and flavorful. It had hints of cinnamon and nutmeg and it went perfect with the blueberries. But that I enjoyed most about this bread is that it tasted homemade. It reminded me of things my mother would bake growing up. I can only imagine how awesome the bakery must smell after they bake a few batches of their bread! My only complaint was that I wish we had bought more and different flavors of the bread! But next time we are in Dallas, we are definitely going to get more! Rated 4.95 out of 5. -A

No comments:

Post a Comment