Monday, November 25, 2013

Fried Thanksgiving Dinner at the 2013 Texas State Fair in Dallas, Texas. Winner of the Most Creative at the 2013 Big Tex Choice Awards. It’s a big ball of delicious turkey pieces, stuffing, and creamed corn rolled in corn meal and fried to perfect! It’s also served with turkey gravy and cranberry sauce on the side (it would'nt be complete without the gravy and cranberry sauce) It was surprisingly delicious and despite being deep fried, it wasn’t overly greasy. All the ingredients meshed perfectly well together and presentation was also a plus. If y’all are heading to the Texas State Fair, give it a try and tell is what y’all think! Rated 4.79 out of 5 –A
The Deep Fried Thanksgiving Dinner. I really like this! It tasted great it’s no wonder why it won the most creative award. I liked the cornmeal and the stuffing taste, I could taste all the herbs and spices and it had I slight celery taste. It had a nice amount of turkey pieces and I liked the cranberry and turkey gravy(which had small chunks of turkey in it) dipping sauces. Their only fault I could find was they weren’t big enough. I liked this so much I may try to make this with our thanksgiving left over. Rated 4.85 out of 5-D

No comments:

Post a Comment