Monday, November 25, 2013

HEB Brand Texas Heritage 3 pepper sausage. This sausage is smoked with Texas pecan wood. It has 3 different types of peppers; hatch, serrano, and jalapeno packed into one juicy sausage. It is made with quality pork and beef. The casing of the sausage was on the thinner side, but nonetheless it had a good snap to it when bitten. It is very juicy and flavorful and is packed with spiciness of the three different peppers. I wouldn’t call it the spiciest sausage I’ve had, but it kept its heat throughout the meal. I would recommend giving it a try at your local HEB! Rated 4.6 out of 5-A
I really liked the taste of the Serrano pepper, it complimented the pork and beef meat in the sausage. The meat also had a nice amount of black pepper in it. I agree with what A said about the casing. I think this is one of the better HEB brand sausages. I recommend it to all if you like a 3 pepper type sausage. Rated 4.8 out of 5-D

No comments:

Post a Comment