Monday, May 27, 2013

Mrs. Renfros out of Fort Worth Texas. Chipotle Corn Salsa. I like the flavor of this salsa. Like all Mrs. Renfros salsas it is made with all natural ingredients. The thing I liked was it has a lot of corn in it. I like the slight cilantro taste. It had a slight heat from the chipotles at the end. I also liked that this salsa wasn’t too runny like some others we have tried. I liked it enough that it wasn’t long till it was all gone. It never made it to the fridge. Another great product fom Mrs. Renfros. Rated 4.8 out of 5.-D
Mrs. Renfros Chipotle Corn Salsa. This salsa was delicious! It was loaded with corn. You can pronounce everything on the ingredient list, which is a plus! It was a medium salsa bursting with flavor. The chipotle pepper gave a nice little kick. It was fresh tasting as usual. Mrs. Renfro’s is sure to continue to be a household name for us. Rates 4.7 out of 5. -A

No comments:

Post a Comment