Saturday, February 16, 2013

Fuzzy’s taco shop in Arlington Texas. The original beef nachos consisted of Fresh tortilla chips topped with special shredded beef, shredded cheese, queso, pico de gallo, feta and garlic sauce. These nachos were great. It was a large potion and tasted great. I like the flavor of the shredded beef and the feta cheese (which at first I thought was odd but I liked) The pico de gallo was fresh and paired well with the garlic sauce. I would recommend these nachos to anyone. Rated 4 outta 5-D
Fuzzy’s Taco Shop in Arlington, Texas is one of my favorite places to go to eat. Delicious food at great prices! Their beef nachos are an awesome, flavor explosion to get things started. As D above stated all the ingredients, and the feta cheese on it was perfection. The meat had great flavor (as usual) and everything combined just seemed to melt in your mouth! Definitely a new favorite. 4.5 outta 5 -A

No comments:

Post a Comment