Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Meyers Smokehouse out of Elgin, Texas. Reviewed the Smoked Sausage with Garlic. This sausage was average; If I wasn’t told it had garlic in it I would have never known. I couldn’t taste any garlic. The sausage was ok tasting but nothing special. It did have a nice casing and the meat was ok. Couldn’t taste any smoke flavor either. Was hoping to like this sausage but was kind of let down. Hopefully their other products are better. Rated 2.5 outta 5-D
Meyers Smoked Sausage with garlic. Unfortunately, not a fan. Maybe it was the batch we had gotten, but I couldn’t taste any garlic in it. For the most part I agree with D on this one. Really wished this sausage had a better taste. We will give it a try once more to see if it was just the sausage we had bought that day. Rated 2.5 outta 5

No comments:

Post a Comment