Sunday, November 11, 2012

Garland Jack’s Secret Six Hickory Spice Barbeque Sauce. Haven’t been disappointed yet with Garlands. Great price and great taste. Good amount of hickory flavor and it meshed well with the spices. A hint of sweetness in it as well. It’s not my personal favorite sauce out there, but it’s a great go to sauce for any meat. Haven’t found anything that it doesn’t go well with, even put it on a hot dog in place of ketchup! Rated 4.5 outta 5-A
This is the second sauce we reviewed from this Garland Texas based company.Garlands Jacks Hickory spice bbq sauce was good. It was a little more thick of a sauce than I usually like. It had a good hickory flavor and a slight spiciness at the end. It has bold flavors and a good inexpensive price. Not a “gourmet” sauce but still would go well with any grilled or smoke meat(if needed) Rated 3.95 outta 5-D

2 comments:

  1. This is a completely made-up entity; created and owned by Kraft Foods (there is no Jack's in Garland and it's not made there). Unlike say 'Stubbs' which is a real restaurant and a real person. Does that change your reaction to this sauce?

    I'm just wondering, I've been Googling around just to see haw many bloggers believe in tiny Jack's of Garland (so far about 50%) as I did.

    It did change my attitude about it because I felt manipulated; OTOH it's not too bad.

    Sauce is not bad I don't think for grocery store stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, that explains why the moment I tried it I immediately said it tasted exactly like Kraft original....and everyone at the table agreed. Save money and just get the Kraft if you like this sauce..

    ReplyDelete