Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Mrs. Renfro's Ghost Pepper Salsa

Mrs. Renfro’s Ghost Pepper Salsa out of Fort Worth Texas. This salsa was hot. I have had ghost peppers in other foods but nothing tasted this hot before, which is a good thing. I really liked this salsa. It’s one of the hotter salsas I have tried and one of the hotter ones we have reviewed. It has a nice smokey flavor to it. I immediately felt the heat as soon as it hit my taste buds. It has a slight vinegar taste to it. This salsa has a medium consistency and a nice flavor profile. It is made, like all Mrs. Renfros salsa with all natural ingredients. If you like hot salsa, give this a try. Rated 4.85 out of 5-D.
Mrs. Renfro’s Ghost Pepper Salsa. I was pretty excited to give this salsa a try, especially since we love Mrs. Renfro’s products. This salsa didn’t disappoint. Even though it is packed with a lot of heat, I like that the heat doesn’t completely overpower the taste of the spices in the salsa. I can definitely taste hints of garlic and vinegar, and then the heat kicks in. The heat stays on your tongue minutes after you are done eating, which I kind of like. It wasn’t runny but I wish it was chunkier. Overall I think this was a great salsa and I hope y’all give it a try if you haven’t (be prepared if you’re not used to the hotness of ghost peppers). Rated 4.8 out of 5. -A

No comments:

Post a Comment