Sunday, July 7, 2013

Blue Bell Rockslide Brownie

Blue Bell Rockslide Brownie. This ice cream was great! Delicious, creamy dark chocolate ice cream was the base to this frozen treat. I was really impressed that the marshmallows were so soft and fluffy. I thought that would have hardened up in the ice cream. And the mix of pecans, almonds, and walnuts were a perfect addition, each nut chopped ideally. The brownie pieces were delicious and chewy. My only complaint with the brownies is that I wish there were more in there. It seemed as if we only got three pieces in the whole pint. I also wish that there were more swirls of caramel; I could hardly taste it unfortunately. All in all, it was another great tasting ice cream from Blue Bell, I would definitely get this flavor again despite some of the small mishaps with it. Rated 4.9 out of 5. -A
Blue Bell Creameries, based in Brenham, Texas. Rockslide Brownie. This ice cream was great. It had dark chocolate ice cream with the perfect amount of Caramel swirls in it. I really liked the rich chucks of brownie mixed in .And chopped almonds, pecans and walnuts tasted good, Usually I don’t like nuts in ice cream but this was an exception. The fluffy marshmallow bits were great. Nice and soft, not frozen hard. If y’all like brownies and ice cream give this a try it won’t disappoint. May be my new favorite. Rated 5 out of 5-D

No comments:

Post a Comment