Monday, June 17, 2013

Eddy Sausage out of Yoakum. Texas . Smoked Sausage with Cheese and Jalapenos. I thought this sausage was ok tasting. It had a nice smoke flavor. Nice casing and good quality of meat. But the cheese flavor overpowered the jalapenos. I could barely taste the jalapeno. In my opinion it was too much cheese flavor. I like their other sausages. Rated 3.85 out of 5-D Eddy Smoked Sausage with Cheese and Jalapeno Peppers. Like D said, the cheese was the main taste in this sausage. It wasn’t bad, but I was definitely expecting more of a jalapeno kick. Majority of the sausage was stuff with the cheese. I would recommend this to someone who couldn’t handle the spiciness of a jalapeno and they only wanted to slight hint of it. The sausage did have a good smoke flavor and had a good snap after being on the grill. I am however, going to give it a lower rating because of the fact that it was labeled jalapeno and it barely had any spiciness to it. Rated 3.6 out of 5. -A

1 comment: