Monday, September 16, 2013

Revolver Brewing out of Granbury Texas. Sidewinder Ale. This Pale ale was great tasting. One of my favorite Texan pale ales. It had a nice citrus smell and citrus taste to it. It had a light golden color. It is made with regional flavors like Agave nectar. Maize, citrus hops, spices and citrus. It was very smooth and refreshing. The agave nectar gave it a nice slightly sweet taste. It has a 6% abv and doesn’t weigh you down after drinking it. I cant stress how much I like this Ale. Rated 5 out of 5-D Revolver Brewing from Granbury, Texas Sidewinder Ale. We first got a taste of this company at the Fort Worth Untapped Beer Festival earlier in the year and we liked what we tasted. We look forward to everything this Brewery puts out. The Sidewinder Ale is delicious pale ale that was definitely pleasing to the palate. Hints of citrus really jumped out to me with a bit of a salty, herby taste. A good salty herby taste. It was a beautiful light golden color and had a wonderful citrus/herb smell. I recommend giving this beer a try. It’s definitely one of my go to beers for an all-around great tasting beer. Rated 4.95 out of 5 -A

No comments:

Post a Comment