Sunday, August 4, 2013

Native Texan out of Austin Texas. Hatch Chile Salsa Roja. This salsa was good. It had a consistency nice refreshing taste. This salsa is made with all natural ingredients. It had an ok heat to it. The label said medium, I would have liked a little more heat. I would say it was more of a low medium heat. I really liked the way the hatch chiles tasted. The fresh tomatoes and onions were great and cut to a good size. The salsa had a good consistency. I would recommend this salsa and pair it with their Hatch Green Chile Queso, which was excellent(see prior review). Rated 4.35 out of 5.-D
Native Texan Hatch Chile Salsa Roja. This salsa is all natural, fresh, and great tasting. The flavor profile was rich with hatch green chilies, tomatoes, onions garlic, jalapeno, and cilantro it also had a bit of vinegar taste. I do agree with D that it is labeled medium, but I would also say it’s more of a low medium heat. It wasn’t too runny with a nice chunkiness to it. I recommend this salsa; Native Texan is one of my favorite brands when it comes to salsa and queso. Give it a try and let us know what you think! Rated 4.3 out of 5. -A

No comments:

Post a Comment