Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Leo’s Original Italian Salad Dressing out of Beaumont, TX. This GO Texan product is 100% certified organic and the Italian dressing was some of the best dressing that has ever graced my taste buds! I literally could drink this stuff out of the bottle it’s so good (Okay, I admit, I DID drink a few sips straight out of the bottle). All the spices meshed very well together and the Romano and Parmesan cheese were detectable in every mouthful. This dressing went fast in our household making salads and I can’t wait to try it with pasta salad or a marinade for chicken. Leo’s Original Italian Dressing is hands down the best Italian dressing I have ever had. Rich in texture and taste, bold with a pinch of tartness. I can’t wait to get my hands on their other dressings! Rated 5 out of 5 folks! –A
They started making salad dressings for over 20 years out of their restaurant the Quality Café( est. 1930). This review is on the Italian dressing. First off this is the best Italian dressing I Have ever had. You can taste each individual spice and they all come together for a great taste. I really like the Romano cheese and Parmesan taste. The salad uses all organic ingredients. This dressing was great on a salad but I would use it with pasta and on sandwiches. It is also good enough to be used by Jason’s deli. Can’t wait to try their other salad dressings. Rated 5 out of 5.-D

No comments:

Post a Comment