Monday, July 9, 2012

Salt Lick Original Recipe BBQ Sauce. I loved this sauce on sausage and brisket. I'm not a big fan of mustard and vinegar based sauces, but this was excellent. I like the strong hints of onion and garlic.I detected a relish taste as well. It was both sweet and had a little kick in the end. The sauce wasn't too thick or thin. I would recommend this to all bbq fans. Check out the restaurant in Driftwood TX. Rated 4.5 outta 5 stars. -D

The Salt Lick Original BBQ was great! Loved the overall mustard taste with a hint of sweet and spice! The BBQ sauce pairs well with the Texas Traditions Jalapeno & Cheddar sausages. But it was awesome with a homecooked brisket. I loved it with the brisket, it really changed the taste of the sauce itself with the rub that we had put on it! Just great I definitely recommend it to anyone! Rated 4.7-5 -A

No comments:

Post a Comment